The Bungalow is arguably our best design yet. By installing two swivel seats we’ve turned the front of the van to a sitting area leaving us with a lot of kitchen space and room for a closet to hang our clothes. Other special features include a shoe box behind the drivers seat that can double as an ottoman, filtered drinking water from it’s own spigot, hot water heater and heater, and with two additional bench seats you can fit 4 people for dinner!
Build Price: $50k
A truly customized experience.
- 400 W Renogy solar panels
- 2000 W Victron inverter/charger (includes shore power)
- One 200aH Lithium Battery
- 40 amp DC to DC Renogy battery charger (charges van while driving)
- 2 Burner Propane Stove
- Vitfrigo 12v Fridge
- SeaFlow Water Pump
- 30 gallons freshwater tank
- 4 gallon grey water tank -or- the water drains directly out of van
- ample counter space, counters are butcher block and sealed with Waterlox
- Lagun table for passenger and pop up counter table for driver side
- swivel seats for passenger and driver
- 3 overhead cabinets for the kitchen plus storage above the cab
- 5 gallon refillable propane tank
- Closet for clothes
- Hot Water Heater
- Propex Heater
- hardwood vinyl floors, life proof, water proof
- plywood subflooring plus a noise cancelling layer
- walls insulated with thinsulate insulation plus reflectix for the windows to insulate the whole van
- Propex heater for the winter
- Two windows with sliders for airflow in the summer
- Zinus gel memory foam mattress full size
- 4 overhead cabinets for storage
- Outlets on either side of bed for charging phones
- Far side of bed has space for drinks with extended wood bed frame
- Swamp cooler AC over the bed
- Two bedside lamps
- Exhaust fan over kitchen
- Propane and carbon monoxide detectors
- 6 overhead LED puc lights on a dimmer switch
- Recessed puc lights over the kitchen
- Garage space with pull out bike storage and pull out gear storage
4 thoughts on “The Bungalow”
I’m looking to get into vanlife. I really like your design and I’m really interest. I’m over seas at the moment but I’ll be back March 18. I hope I’ll be able to see the van as soon as I get back. All the best!
Hi Alejandro! Send us an email when you get back to see if we still have it. Info@westendvans.com
Hi there! Love this build – is The Bungalow for sale or is this just a model of a buildout you can do?
It is just a model of what we’ve done. We currently only have one van for sale. And thank you! We appreciate the feedback!